• Science Header

Update 2nd March

Update - 582 bus should be running at 1pm.

Conditions at the school are unchanged today with no further snow. Hams buses are running. Please check Arriva site for details about the 582. Majority of staff attended yesterday so a fairly normal timetable operated - we assume the same situation today. Snow is forecast this afternoon so we will allow students to leave from 1pm.

Hams buses will leave at this time.

We will request the 582 comes at 1pm but this will be Arriva's decision. As always, parents should assess the conditions in their locality before taking a decision to send their child to school. Please inform us if they are not attending today.